SSC CGL Recruitment 2015 Part 1,2 Registration Online
SSC CGL Registration 2015:Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is back again among job finders to give the chances of recruitment by conducting exams for the various empty posts to Group B and Group C in the various Ministries or Departments of the Government of India. To appoint the decent job seekers, SSC published the process to fill the application for fit jobs by applicants. Keen desired and high competitors who want to get job in canter government sector they need to apply for SSC exam 2015. To appear in SSC examination aspirants will have to fill SSC online application form in both parts for CGL, Steno, MTS, and LDC.
SSC Online Registration for Part 1 and Part 2 will be available with easy steps for MTS, CGL, Steno, and LDC posts for the year 2015.
The process for application form filling part 1 and part 2 given below
SSC CGL part 1 Registration-
Appliers need to visit official portal of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for SSC Part 1 online registration.
- On the home page of site choose language like Hindi or English
- Now provide the necessary details in the form such as you have to Select Centre and write the Code, Category, Name, Father’s Name, Gender, DOB, and your postal address.
- After filling all the details Complete the process of submitting the form by by click on submit button.
- After the submission of Part 1 of application form, an auto generated registration number and password will be generated for the candidates.
- Keep safe the reg. no. and password because registration 2 will be possible through this.
SSC CGL Part 2 Registration:
Again candidates will have to visit the Staff Selection Commission (SSC)site which is www.ssc.nic.in
- On the website home page select SSC online registration part 2
- Fill up the details like registration number and password and log in the site for complete the part 2 of application form
- After this upload your photograph in JPG format and sign in the same format according to give information about the photo and sign.
- After that applicant have to submit the fees of application online through Debit/Credit Card or net banking of SBI.
- If the applicant want to submit fee through offline then they can download the Challan copy and take print out and submit fee in any branch of SBI, then applicants have to submit their challan no. mentioned in slip online.
- Then applicant will get their confirmation page for SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form.