Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2019 Online Form Raj Police Constable Recruitment Rajasthan Police Bharti Notification Download for Rajasthan Constable New Vacancy: Rajasthan Police will soon be recruiting 9306 posts It will recruit 8600 constables and 706 SI (sub-inspector) posts. Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has given this information through his Twitter account. Ashok Gehlot tweeted: “In the high level review of Police Department at the Police Headquarters, the recruitment process of 8 thousand 600 Constables and 706 SI should be started to fill the vacant posts of Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2019.
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2019 Notification
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019, Rajasthan Police Online for the online form 2019 Constable. If you are interested in recruiting this Rajasthan Police then you can apply before the last date of application.
Under the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019, candidates will be selected for the posts of Constable and Sub Inspector on the basis of written examination, physical fitness test and performance in the medical test.
It is possible that for the post of Constable, the graduate of the 12th pass for the academic qualification and the sub-inspector should be kept.
Raj Police Constable Vacancy
Rajasthan Police Constable New Vacancy 2019 Online Form: In such a situation, it is believed that the Rajasthan Police Online Form 2019 will soon be available on the official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in for 8 thousand 600 Constables Vacancy and 706 posts of Sub Inspector.
राजस्थान पुलिस जल्द ही कॉन्स्टेबल और सब-इंस्पेक्टर (SI) के रिक्त 9306 पदों के लिए भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी करेगी। राजस्थान के मुख्यमंत्री श्री अशोक गहलोत ने हाल ही में राजस्थान पुलिस को कांस्टेबल और एसआई पदों की भर्ती शुरू करने का निर्देश दिया है। जानकारी उनके ट्विटर अकाउंट में उपलब्ध है।
उन्होंने ट्वीट किया कि ‘पुलिस मुख्यालय में पुलिस विभाग की एक उच्च स्तरीय समीक्षा बैठक में रिक्त पदों को भरने के लिए 8 हजार 600 कांस्टेबल और 706 एसआई की भर्ती प्रक्रिया शुरू की जानी चाहिए।’
- District Police / Intelligence: Passed secondary or tenth grade or equivalent examination from accredited school / examination board.
- R.A.C. / MBC battalion: Eighth grade pass examination from recognized school / board.
- Police telecommunications operator: Physics and Mathematics subjects in Higher Secondary Science from the board established by law in India or passed any other examination declared by the Government (10 + 2) declared equivalent.
Candidates should be between 18 and 22 years of age. Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit for SC/ST – 5 years, For Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years, PWD(GEN) – 10 years, PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years, PWD(OBC) – 13 years.
Please Note: Age relaxation will be provided as per law or rules.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Post Details
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2019 Post Details
|Organizer Name||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Post Name||Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2019|
|Total No. of Posts||8600 (Aprox.)|
|Starting Date of Online Form||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Online Form||Available Soon|
|Non-TSP Area||Not Declare|
|TSP Area||Not Declare|
|Age||Between 18-22 Years (age relaxation according rules)|
|Qualification||10th / 12th|
Online Application Fees
Selection will be based on written examination and physical standard tests.
Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Process
|Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test||15||10|
|Special Qualification (N.C.C., Home guard), Marks to be awarded on basis of certificate||10||N/A|
General and creamy layer OBC/ SBC candidates will have to pay Rs. 450 / – or Non-Creamy layer OBC/ SBC Category Candidates will have to pay Rs. 350/- and for SC / ST/ PWD candidates in Rajasthan, pay Rs. 250 / – through e-Kiosk or Common Service Center.
Rajasthan Police Vacancy District Wise
How to Apply Raj Police Constable Bharti 2019:
The application should only be accepted in online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected Therefore, all candidates apply under online mode and the form is not accepted without depositing the application fee. All the candidates will have SSO ID to submit the online form and before submitting an application fee, all the entry papers in the form must be corrected as the fee should not be refundable after depositing the fees in any case.
You can fill your form easily by following the guidelines given below.
- First of all go to the official website police.rajasthan.gov.in and Click on Rajasthan Constable Recruitment 2019 Link.
- If you are a new user, click the register button and complete the registration process.
- Now log in to your account, select the post you are applying online.
- Candidate Fill all the required details like Personal Information, DOB, Qualification etc.. and click submit button.
- Paying your exam fee at online.
- Get ready a scanned copy of your required documents like.. photograph, signature and upload it.
- Take print out of filled Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti Online Form for further use
|Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Apply Online Form||Available Soon|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus||Download Syllabus|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
Rajasthan Police Exam Pattern:
Rajasthan Police Constable Offline Examination 2019 will be 100 marks total. In Rajasthan Police Constable Exam, 75 marks for written examination, 15 marks for physical examination and NCC, 10 marks on the basis of Home Guard certification.
- The written test will be of multiple choice objective type.
- A total of 75 digits will be an aggregate paper of three parts.
- There will be a question of 120 Objective type.
- The time period of the examination will be 02 hours.
- Negative marking of 1/4 will be.
- Normal and OBC members require minimum 40% marks in each department (A, B, C) to pass the examination.
- To pass the examination, members of SC and ST need minimum 36% marks in each part (A, B, C).
- To pass the examination, SC and ST members of tribal sub-plan areas and Saharia areas of 12 districts will require minimum 25% marks in each part.
Rajasthan Police Bharti Constable Syllabus
Written examination will be 75 points and it will be divided into three parts. Check the queries and marks of the offline examination system of the Rajasthan Police Constable Examination as per the following table.
|Section||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||Reasoning and Logical Ability||30 Marks|
|Part B||General Science, Social Science and Current Affairs.||15 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Part C||Rajasthan GK, History, Culture, Geography, Economy and Polity||30 Marks|
Applicants who want more information about the Rajasthan Police Examination Syllabus 2019 can also visit the official site and for your kind information we will provide here direct link for full details of Rajasthan Police Bharti Constable Syllabus 2019 Check Here.
All of you are requesting that this job link Rajasthan Police recruitment should be shared to their friends on the Whatsapp group and Facebook or other social network and help them get good employment.