Kangra Central Cooperative Bank (KCCB) Recruitment 2015

Kangra Central Cooperative Bank (KCCB) Recruitment 2015, Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2015, KCCB Recruitment 2015, KCC Bank Nadaun Recruitment 2015 declared soon, KCC Bank Clerk, General Manager, Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2015

KCC RECRUITMENT 2015

KCC RECRUITMENT 2015

Kangra Central Cooperative Bank (KCCB) announced the recruitment of various posts. The main posts are Clerk and the Manager in all over the Himachal Pradesh. The official recruitment is not announced yet. Applicants those waiting for KCC Bank Recruitment 2015. They have to wait for some time. The officiate notification coming soon. The date and Notification details will be uploaded on the same day when the recruitment come online. So Stay with us

Kangra Central Cooperative Bank (KCCB) Recruitment 2015

The official notification will be announced soon. This announcement is announced by head of KKC Bank. They said in year 2015 KCCB present 500 plus posts of the various in Kangra Central Cooperative Bank.

KCCB 1 kccb 2

Recruitment detail:-

Posts:-

• Clerk
  • General Manager
  • Deputy General Manager

Total Vacancies:-

• 500

Starting date:- coming soon

Bank:- KCCB

Kangra Central Cooperative Bank (KCCB) Recruitment 2015 The total posts are 500 and the applicants will be selected on the basis of the IBPS Exam. Applicants those give the exam of the IBPS they are eligible for applying for this recruitment. But those are not given this exam they are not. The Kangra Central Cooperative Bank announced that from the coming session. In the coming session year all the posts will be filled. Applicants those are wait for the Bank jobs they having golden chance for apply this recruitment as soon as possible.

Kangra Central Cooperative Bank (KCCB) Recruitment 2015 The process for filling the posts is started. The recruitment will be declared at any time. All the candidates have t prepare for this. In the KCCB band there are vacant posts of Manager and General Manager. So they announced that the posts of Manager and Deputy Manager will be announced soon.

HPSCB Recruitment 2015

The chairman of KCCB bank Jagdish Siphea said that the Vacant posts of various filled soon. The process of Kangra Central Cooperative Bank recruitment 2015 announced soon on the official website and this website also. So stay in touch for latest updates. All the aspirates wait for this recruit and we tell you the recruitment will be declared soon.

All the formalities regarding the recruitment of posts will be in progress. When all the process done, then notification regarding the KCCB Recruitment is announced. Soon on website and newspapers.

Download Notification Here.. KCCB Recruitment 2015

:—दोस्तो Kangra Central Cooperative Bank की वेकेन्सी जल्दी ही उपलोड कर दीए जाएगी..हमे जाय्न करे फ़ेसबुक पे लेटेस्ट अपडेट्स के ली ए  www.facebook.com/anuj.sharma.1029

Anuj Sharma Admin

Anuj Sharma Admin

For this recruitment thousand of the Applicants from Himachal Pradesh Wait. I think the recruitment will be declared in the month of February. If any person have any news regarding the Kangra Central Cooperative Bank , Then he or she will share us in the following comment box. If your Information regarding this recruitment is genuine then we will post in our website .

Thanks

Anuj Sharma (Admin)

Comments

1. ajay says

You know (KCCB) Recruitment news i have been hearing 9 months before.
    till they are only announced notice…………..
    exact date of notification no body knows….

2. ajay says

Thanks admin for your reply .
    You know , i had cleared ibps rrb .
    but my bad luck i failed to clear ibps po by 10 marks
    and ibps clerk by just 2 marks …………..this time, i,e only in one of sectional cut off rest of us i was in merit with good score .
    i need job…..i have been waiting for last 4-5 years.
    and this time i have to clear this kangra centeral cop. post .

give me the exact date if you can i realy thankful……………………………?

3. sheetal says

sir I have cleared the cutoff of ibps po in each section but my aggrigate was less by 8 marks .
    In ibps clerical , failed in maths by 2 marks…am i eligible for KCCB or not???

4. Ganesh kumar says

gud evening sir,

i am not clear ibps exam held on 21-12-2014
    can i am eligible for this upcoming exam of KCCB

regards,
    Ganesh kumar
    dist- Kangra

5. ajay says

hello sir

i have read in many website regarding kccb notifications………………kccb chairman said the vaccency case send to registrar for approval ……………so i want to know how much time it will take to approve this ……………….i think they already taken more than 6 months……………..
    we are wating for our future hardly ………govt. think about unemployment in himachal rather than to expose each other …………………?
    Any idea regard the kccb notification date…………………………………….

• says

Hello Ajay…One thing i want to say we are only information provider. What is the process running in the KCCB Recruitment how we can Know. But according to news papers and Online Portals (Websites other) recruitment will take 1 to 2 months. The recruitment is announced is sure, but when the exact date we, we didn’t say anything about it..Check it on Google.co.in regularly. When the recruitment is announced we provide you the direct link to apply online or Notification link.

6. Ishan says

Hlo Sir , i have cleared th IBPS rrb lll .My total marks is 124 .Aapko kya lgta hai Ki 124 waalo tak ko interview ke liye call Kr skte hain.

7. shyam says

hlo sr. apke advt. me likha hai ki clerical ki new recruitment ko ibps ke through bhara jayega to kya jiski qualification sirf +2 hai wo nahin apply kr paayenge

8. manjeet singh says

9. manjeet singh says

hlo sr.appke advt me likha hai ki clerical ki new recruitment ko ibps ke through bhara jayega to kya jiske qualifaction sirf+2 hai wo nahin apply kr paayeenge. or age limit kya hi plz reply –

10. shivani says

sir, my name is shivani .and i am from nurpur.i never appeared in ibps exam ..but my qualification is b.tech ….m i elegible for kccb recuitment….????.please sir give me some idea about this….. m waiting for this recuitment long time ago but i never know that ibps clerance is necessery or not????

• says

according to news papers applicants apper the exam of IBPS or give exam of IBPS. Official Announcement not announced yet. When the official notification announced we informwn your. Read out the full infor give in this post, Follow us on FACEBOOK for latest updates Thanks….

11. Samriti Sharma says

hello sir this is samriti Sharma here
    i have completed my MCA in july2014
    but i have not give any bank exam but want to give this exam so plz sir give me all info. when d date will annonce for the test ??? is am eligible for d test or not????

• Anuj Sharma says

for this recruitment IBPS Exam is required. Official statement coming soon. Then we will tell you correctly.

12. abhinandan chambial says

sir i have passed 12 in commerce am eligble for clerk test and sir can i fill the kccb form and plzzz reply sirr………………..

13. pankaj says

sir kangra bank k form nikal rhe hai
    .any idea pichle 8 months se shore macha hai k kcc hire 500 candidate..lkin hp govt..kuch ni kr rhi hum logo k liye….march k baaad itne log retired hue..hp mai baut posts hai pr not hired..we are worried about future..sit plz tell exact date of KCC BANK RECRUITMNT.

14. kavita says

sir I qualify the ibps clerk po and so exam BT I was not appear in rrb exam last year .plzz tell me I m eligible or not for applying this job

15. Sanjeev Kumar says

Sir My name is Sanjeev Kumar , I have done my graduation in 2004, in commerce streem now working in automobile dealership as account manager but to serve for bank is my dream. I belong to Una district nd my age is 33 year . Sir can I eligible for the job.

16. kavi raj says

sir i m also from jawalamuki and i m waiting of kcc requirmnt notification from last 5-6 month so plz tell me when r u decleare of vecant post

17. sandeep says

yaar nikal do ap log last year sa bol rha ho ab tk to ek class bhe clear ho jate ha or ap itna time its too much sir

18. Rajiv Kashyap says

Hi Anuj,

I am MCA qualified (IGNOU, 2003) and B.Sc. from HPU Shimla, I have 9 Year’s experience in IT (Windows Server Support) with MNCs. Currently working as a Sr. Systems Engineer in Chandgarh in a Pvt Ltd company.

I will be very thankful to you if you let me know if I have any option to Join KCCB. My age is 37 yrs +?

Regards,
    Rajiv Kashyap

19. Rajeev kumar says

Sir I have never appeared ibps exm. nd I have passed out b.com in 2013 nd now I,m pursuing mba can I apply for kccb recruitment

20. shallu oberoi bawa says

for the very first time kccb announced recruitments based on ibps and ibps age limit is 30 only. on the other hand kcc age limit is 45 yrs. just wanna confirm after applying this ibps condition whether the age criteria in kccb gonna change or not?

21. AJAY says

Hello Anuj sharma ji

I want to say that acc. to sources ………. CM virbadra singh sanctioned 252 post for kangra central coperative bank in coperative meets at shimla on 8 may 2015.
    they said all posts will filled up shortly.

Now tell me why kcc chairman taking so much time ……………………….?

22. akshay kumar says

dear sir, i recently done my mba in finance at l.r institute of management solan.. i am from hamirpur himachal pradesh.but i doesn’t appear in any ibps exam…. so sir am i eligible to apply

23. anukumari says

Sir I am anu kumari I am from shahpur kangra in h.p I study in b.com final and i have computer knowledge and I take the post of clerk bhyt jruri h mere liye job krna and my age is 22_years old so